Introduction: In recent years, robots have been widely used in various fields such as economy and society. In particular, industrial robots have become an important driving force for industrial manufacturing enterprises to achieve automation and intelligent upgrades.
Industrial robots are one of the core drivers of my country's intelligent manufacturing 2025, and it is the core link of my country's machine substitution and manufacturing industry upgrading. Benefiting from the industrial trend of automation and intelligence in my country's manufacturing industry and multiple drivers, the scale of my country's industrial robot market may reach 100 billion in the next five years. Industry 4.0 is one of the most discussed topics around the world. Around the world, innovation, change has become one of the main challenges that countries and companies have to face, striving to develop new policies that can take into account big data, digitization and industrial robotics. In recent years, robots have been widely used in various fields such as economy and society. In particular, industrial robots have become an important driving force for industrial manufacturing enterprises to achieve automation and intelligent upgrades.
How much do you know about industrial robots
Industrial robots were born in the late 1950s, and have rapidly become popular and developed in the field. Due to changes in population structure and the continuous increase of power costs, a large number of labor-intensive industries are also undergoing continuous transformation and upgrading.
Industrial robot is a general term for robots used in industrial production. Industrial robot is a kind of automatic operation through programming or teaching, with multiple joints or multiple degrees of freedom, and has certain sensing functions, such as vision, force sense, displacement detection, etc. , so as to realize the independent judgment and decision-making of the environment and the work object, and can replace the manual automatic machine to complete all kinds of heavy, tedious or harmful physical labor.
Industrial robots and complete sets of equipment can be widely used in various production links in the industry, such as welding, machining, handling, assembly, sorting, spraying, etc. The application of industrial robots and complete sets of equipment can not only liberate workers from heavy or harmful physical labor and solve the current labor shortage problem, but also improve production efficiency and product quality, and enhance the overall competitiveness of enterprises.
In addition, industrial robots can not only overcome the impact of harsh environments on production, reduce the use of labor, and ensure the safety of workers, but also help factories save production costs and improve production efficiency, thereby ensuring product quality. After years of development, my country's industrial robots have begun to take shape.
Data shows that my country's industrial robot market will reach 44.57 billion yuan in 2021. Industrial robots are one of the core drivers of my country's intelligent manufacturing in 2025, and the core link of my country's machine substitution and manufacturing industry upgrading. Benefiting from the industrial trend of automation and intelligence in my country's manufacturing industry and multiple drives, the future of industrial robots can be expected.
Multiple drives, the future of industrial robots can be expected
At present, a new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation is accelerating, and a new generation of information technology, biotechnology, new energy, new materials, etc. is deeply integrated with robotics technology. The robotics industry is ushering in a window period for upgrading and leapfrog development. With multiple drives, the future of industrial robots can be expected.
First, on the supply side, the output of industrial robots has increased significantly. Data shows that in 2021, the total output of industrial robots by industrial enterprises above designated size in China will reach 366,044 sets, a year-on-year increase of 44.9%. The sales volume of the industrial robot market was 248,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 46.1%. It is expected that the market sales volume will reach 300,000 units in 2022.
Second, on the demand side, the sales volume of industrial robots has grown by nearly 20%. China is the largest industrial robot market in the world, and its market share has steadily increased. In 2021, China's industrial robot sales will account for 52.88% of global sales. It is expected that China's industrial robot sales will account for 56.19% of global sales in 2022.
The third is: policy overweight. By 2025, the sales volume of industrial robots in my country may reach 100 billion. At the end of 2021, policy overweights the development of the industrial robot industry. 15 departments including the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the National Development and Reform Commission, and the Ministry of Science and Technology jointly issued the "14th Five-Year Plan" Robot Industry Development Plan", to promote my country's robot industry to move towards the mid-to-high-end level during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period.
The "Planning" clearly states that by 2025, my country will become the source of global robotics technology innovation, high-end manufacturing agglomeration, and a new highland for integrated applications. The operating income of the robotics industry will increase by more than 20% annually, and the density of robots in the manufacturing industry will double. It is estimated that by 2025, the sales volume of industrial robots in my country will reach about 105.1 billion yuan.
It is urgent to make up for the shortcomings of basic parts and components
"During the '13th Five-Year Plan' period, key components of robots such as precision reducers, high-performance servo drive systems, intelligent controllers, and intelligent integrated joints have accelerated breakthroughs, and innovative achievements have continued to emerge. The performance of the whole machine has been greatly improved, functions have become more abundant, and product quality It is increasingly optimized." Wang Weiming said, but compared with the world's advanced level, my country's robot industry still has a certain gap, such as the quality stability and reliability of key components can not meet the needs of high-performance machine, high-speed, high-precision, heavy-duty Lack of supply of high-performance complete machine products such as load and so on.
Wei Qijia believes that although my country has a certain foundation in the basic components related to industrial robots, there is a big gap with foreign products in terms of quality, reliability, product series, and batch supply, especially in high-performance AC servo The gap between the motor and the high-precision reducer is obvious. "my country's current self-produced core key components of robots rely heavily on imports, so there are problems such as low cost performance, core technology controlled by others, and poor competitiveness. We must attach great importance to the development of the industrial robot components industry."
In order to make up for the shortcomings in the development of the industrial robot industry, the "Planning" proposes to promote the joint research of industry, academia and research to improve the function, performance and reliability of key parts and components of robots. Among them, in the "Robot Key Foundation Improvement Action", specific goals are put forward for robot parts: research and development of advanced manufacturing technology and technology of RV reducer and harmonic reducer, improve the accuracy retention (life) and reliability of the reducer, Reduce noise and realize large-scale production; optimize high-performance servo drive control, servo motor structure design, manufacturing process and other technologies, and develop high-precision, high-power-density robot-specific servo motors and high-performance motor brakes and other core components; research and development has high real-time performance , high reliability, multi-processor parallel work or multi-core processor controller hardware system; breakthrough multi-joint high-precision motion solution, motion control and intelligent motion planning algorithm, improve the intelligence level, safety and reliability of the control system and ease of use.
Accelerate the improvement of industrial innovation capabilities
Insufficient technology accumulation, lack of original research, theoretical research, and system design capabilities are also the bottlenecks restricting the development of industrial robots in my country. How to improve the innovation capability of the industrial robot industry? In Song Xiaogang's view, on the one hand, we should focus on the needs of industrial development and break through common technologies such as robot system development and operating system; and modularization to improve the efficiency of new product development.
"Although there is a clear gap between domestic enterprises and foreign countries in robot technology, there are many factors that affect the accuracy and reliability of the system in the system integration project of the actual application of industrial robots. This is not only determined by the robot itself, but also the control system, auxiliary Fixtures, transmission equipment accuracy, visual sensors and other factors." Wei Qijia told reporters that he encouraged system developers and robot companies to coordinate development, and use the technical advantages in the field of system integration to make up for the lack of domestic robot single technology, so that the overall solution can be in the market. It has the ability to compete with international giants.
"It is necessary to give full play to the role of R&D institutions such as robotics key laboratories, engineering (technology) research centers, and innovation centers, strengthen research on cutting-edge and common technologies, accelerate the transfer and transformation of innovation achievements, and build an effective industrial technology innovation chain. At the same time, promote artificial intelligence, The integration and application of new technologies such as 5G, big data, and cloud computing will improve the level of intelligence and networking of industrial robots." Song Xiaogang said.
Top 10 predictions for the robotics industry in 2022
1. Under the "dual-carbon" goal, the certainty and continuity of the new energy industry will be strengthened. At the same time, the investment in the new energy industry chain will remain relatively positive, and it is expected to continue the driving force for the demand for robots. Among them, lithium batteries, photovoltaic , hydrogen power, etc. are the main representatives. It is foreseeable that in 2022, there will be more robot players deploying the new energy industry, which will inevitably be a tug of war.
2. The price increase of upstream raw materials may continue at least until the first half of 2022, which will be a continuation of the pressure for various industries in the manufacturing industry, or more foreign robot brands will join the ranks of price increases.
3. Multi-joint robots: products with medium and large loads (≥20kg) have begun to increase in volume, and the demand for handling and depalletizing applications will continue to grow, especially the proportion of 3D vision will increase significantly.
4. Collaborative robots: The domestic market position is further consolidated. At the same time, the product forms of collaborative robots will continue to be enriched, covering multiple dimensions such as load, arm span, number of axes, force control, and sensors. The competition between domestic manufacturers will also enter a white-hot stage. In addition, more and more domestic manufacturers will have qualitative breakthroughs in overseas markets.
5. SCARA robot: The main track of SCARA has begun to transform from the original 3C industry to the 3C industry and the new energy industry. Moreover, GGII believes that the greater variables in the market structure will come from the new energy industry. The existing advantages of the 3C industry Or it is difficult to directly copy to the new energy industry, which will be beneficial to players with high load capacity, high cost performance and customized development capabilities.
6. Parallel robots: In 2022, the sales volume in the Chinese market is expected to exceed 10,000 units, of which domestic production accounts for more than 75%.
7. Machine vision (mainly refers to 3D vision): The number of entrants continues to increase, and the popularity of the field continues. Most manufacturers are still in the investment stage. Individual manufacturers have begun to form advantages and labels in subdivided fields, such as depalletizing, logistics picking, automobiles Detection, etc., the quasi-head effect appears. At the same time, machine vision has truly entered the era of algorithms, and the ability (or versatility) of software algorithms may be one of the sectors that various manufacturers focus on improving and complementing.
8. It is expected that the impact of the epidemic will gradually subside in 2022, and the market demand will show more structural differentiation. We still adhere to the judgment that there is no possibility of an "outbreak". It is estimated that the annual sales growth rate of China's industrial robot market is 15%-20% Around, the localization rate has steadily increased, and it is expected to exceed 41% in 2022.
9. In 2022, there will be at least 3 manufacturers with annual sales of domestic industrial robots exceeding 10,000 units, and the market concentration will be further improved. At the same time, the new market structure is expected to take shape.
10. In 2022, the capital market will inevitably be affected by the Federal Reserve Taper and inflation to a certain extent. The style of USD funds in the primary market may be adjusted. Although the financing heat in the primary market will not be greatly cooled, funds will flow more concentratedly. Head manufacturer. The favorable policies in the secondary market will stimulate more robot-related companies to hit the market. After high growth in 2021, it is expected that no less than 10 manufacturers will enter the preparatory period for listing in 2022.
Written at the end
In an era full of uncertainty, China's robotics industry has shown a development trend of small changes every year and major changes in five years, with a small turn in half a year and a big turn in a year, and more and more innovative technologies and innovations have emerged. At the same time, we have seen more and more outstanding young people join it. The robot has evolved from the earliest single robotic arm to a robot with hands, eyes, and even a "brain". Although it is still a little bulky and immature, it is not. The denial is that he is playing a growing role in various industries.
Article source: China Robot Network
China Transmission Network