The Western China International Expo City, as the permanent site of Western China International Fair,
is the leading project of the events, conference and exhibition industry in Chengdu even in Sichuan and
the new growth pole of undertaking the conference and exhibition economy of the western China. It is
also a very important communicating and cooperating platform for Belt and Road initiative and Yangze
River economic development.
Western China International Expo City is known as“the exhibition carrier in the park”. Tianfu Park with a
total area of 2 square kilometers has been built in the west, and Luxi River Ecological Area with a total area
of 3,800 mu and Xinglong Lake Wetland Park with a water area of 4,500 mu have been built in the south.The
peripheral environment has both the leisure experience and the ecological experience. It is humanistic,
dynamic and people-friendly. Intertwined with blue and green and integrated with urban and field, WCIEC is
the best choice for exhibitions and conferences.
• By Air：3 km to Shenzhen Airport T4; 7 km to Shenzhen Airport T3; only 75 km to HK Airport.
• By Ferry：Fuyong Port which is only 1 to 1.5 hours to HK, Macao, Guangzhou and Zhuhai by ferry.
• By Road：served by 2 highways, S3 (Yanjiang Hw) , G4 (Guangzhou-Shenzhen Hw) and 1 expressway (Haibin Blvd).
• By Metro：served by 2 metro stations on line 12 and line 20; only 2 stations from Shenzhen Airport via line 20; connected to line
11 and the intercity transport hub; line 12 will open in 2022, with a transfer stop on line 2 in Dongguan City; Fuyong Station on line
11 currently in operation is only 3.5 km away from the venue; shuttle bus is to be arranged to facilitate transportation.
• By Shuttle Bus：Round trip shuttle service from nearby metro stations, bus stations, commercial center, hotels to Shenzhen World.
• Western China International Expo City
• World Class Venue, First Class Service
• Two stations of Metro Line 1 are seamlessly connected with WCIEC
• Four urban main roads and several urban roads lead directly to WCIEC
• 800 ground parking spaces and 3,000 underground parking spaces in the venue
• 6,000 parking spaces surround the venue
• 100,000 m2 freight waiting area
WCIEC is 15minutes’ drive from Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport. It reaches all over the world via the 200 domestic routes and 110
international routes of Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport.
WCIEC is 20km from Chengdu South Railway Station and 30km from Chengdu East Railway Station and Chengdu North Railway Station.It reaches major
cities in China via Xi‘an-Chengdu High-Speed Railway,Chengdu-Chongqing High-speed Railway and Shanghai-Wuhan-Chengdu High-speed Railway.